On my PreferenceActivity onCreate I tried adding a ;

this.findPreference("WaveID_BillBoard_Scaleing").setKey(value
+"_BillBoard_Scaleing");
... (other similiar lines)

Where "value" was a string passed to the intent.

My intention was to be able to create an arbitary number of different
preferance "sets" each with a different prefix.

However, none of this information seems to be saving.
I'm testing it both with;

Log.i("wavepref", "BillboardScaleing set to
"+this.getPreferences(MODE_WORLD_READABLE).getString(value
+"_BillBoard_Scaleing", "no value set"));

It always says "no value set" however, and no changes are remembered
in the interface.

Do I have to manualy commit? or set the persistance to true? (isn't
that default).