Hi,

I've tried to run Instrumentation Tests on device from adb shell and I get a
strange error, could you please help me?
If I run tests for any internal android application (email for example) as
it written in AndroidManifest.xml,

* <!--*
* This declares that this app uses the instrumentation test runner targeting
*
* the package of com.android.email.  To run the tests use the command:*
* "adb shell am instrument -w
com.android.email.tests/android.test.InstrumentationTestRunner"*
* -->*

then I get an error:

*am instrument -w
com.android.email.tests/android.test.InstrumentationTestRunner
**INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: id=ActivityManagerService
**INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS: Error=Unable to find instrumentation info for:
Component
**Info{com.android.email.tests/android.test.InstrumentationTestRunner}
**INSTRUMENTATION_STATUS_CODE: -1
**android.util.AndroidException: INSTRUMENTATION_FAILED:
com.android.email.tests/a*
*ndroid.test.InstrumentationTestRunner*

 *
*
The result of the command *'pm list instrumentation' *is empty.
How can I run tests?

Thanks in advance!
Most sincerely, Oleg