I purchased this phone thinking that I would be able to do my school
papers while on the run - train, bus, ect...  I can't get into any
document through the Gdoc and I can't download MS Office.  How can
this phone be so new and not have that application?  Bummer.  Makes me
regret buying it.  Do any of you on the web world know how I can get a
Word program on this T-Mobile G1?  Please, I got final papers due very
soon.
Humble.