You gave no reason as to why you would do this? By this I am trying to
understand if there is a better way to do this, as generally from what I've
read, and based on small size and limited battery of phones, you don't
generally want to run a server on it. Maybe you are doing something the
wrong way, hence why I am asking why you need to do this. If your intention
is to actually allow someone to run a mobile server, possibly with say, wifi
hotspot capabilities so that you can run a web server for demos or something
without having to take a laptop, then..maybe it might make some sense. But
if you're trying to run a server so that you can pull data off the phone
from a web server somewhere else.. there are better ways to do this.

As for actually having a browser reach the phone, the only way that would be
possible that I know if is if the phone is on wifi, and you obtain the
phones ip address. Then in the browser you use the ip address. I don't know
if a phone on 3g/4g gets a viable ip address that you can use outside from
anywhere or not. I would guess not. Much like many ISPs don't want you
running a server at home, I would think the carriers don't want or allow for
a static IP for example on their phones. If your server software on the
phone can obtain the ip the phone is assigned, then update no-ip.com or
dyndns.org for example, and you can then give out a domain name that is tied
to one of those accounts, it may be possible to reach the phone from
anywhere assuming the dhcp ip on the phone is updated properly and it works.
I am curious though if the carriers might block "get" requests and such to
phones.