I am trying to invoke the InstalledAppDetails with following code. I
get error message that says activity not found. How should I invoke
InstalledAppDetails?

Intent intent =
Intent.parseUri("dat=package:com.example.android.jetboy
cmp=com.android.settings/.applications.InstalledAppDetails", 0);
intent.setAction("android.settings.APPLICATION_DETAILS_SETTINGS");
startActivity(intent);

E/AndroidRuntime( 1007): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime( 1007): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start
activity ComponentInfo{com.dds.test/com.dds.test.TestLayout}:
android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: No Activity found to handle
Intent { act=android.settings.APPLICATION_DETAILS_SETTINGS
dat=dat=package:com.example.android.jetboy
cmp=com.android.settings/.applications.InstalledAppDetails }