Hard to say from the outside if this is connected, but...

After setting a variety of country/region pricing in the Android
Market console - GBP, EUR and so forth - I continue to see sales in
USD only, at the USD price point of $2.99. I'd expect sales in other
currencies, or the exchange rate equivalent, but there's none of that.
After enjoying a constant stream of purchases from outside the US,
such sales are completely gone now. How I can tell? 90%+ of sales for
the app are from outside the US, mostly the UK, where the app is
targeted at. This is going on for a few days now where sales have
abruptly approached zero.
This is on an US based account - anybody else seeing this?