Hi Ganesh,

still no solution. It makes no sense to me for the native browser not
to be
able to handle such responses correctly. I can see the request
reaching the
remote web server and I can see the responses leaving the web server
come back to the phone but the android browser completely ignores
them!
Anyone has any ideas on this?

Thanks