Found the solution: writing here for future references.

as i am using windows 7 so it requires administration rights to
install these add ons.

So when you run the android SDK manager instead of double click user
right click and run as a administrator. then it will ask for
permission by doing yes you will be able to install these add ons. Its
currently installing on my PC hope every thing will run fine.

will get you back in case of Error. this all is for windows 7 user may
be also for Vista for other OS i don't know.

Thanks