I am pretty sure I read someone else doing something like this and I think
the answer was that while you might be able to record the conversation, you
can't play audio through the call for the other side to hear. Short of using
speaker phone to play audio and hope the mic picks up the speaker output, I
don't know if you will be able to play a message to the person on the other
end of the call.