Dan,

    Its pulling stats from an API that dont really change for up to 1
hour or more. This app is for a specific company's website. My main
concern is how others are storing their date in SQLLite so they can
pull out and compare (along with how they compare calendar??) to see
if it has run within the last hour of the current time.

Thx,
Eric