Hi,

Just a quickie. I'm sure that this has been answered before, but I
can't find the answer.

When I'm debugging in eclipse and an exception fires, I inevitably get
dropped into a situation where the exception appears to have occurred
within some underlying activity launch code. I am used to exceptions
stopping where the actual error occurred, but my function does not
appear in the stack trace.

It almost looks as though the framework handles the exception, unwinds
the stack and then reports the issue.

How can I ensure that the exception halts the debugger at the point
that the program crashed (i.e. my function appears as a caller in the
call stack), or otherwise backtrack to the point in my code that broke
using the debugger.

Thanks.