I want to create dialog box inside service.If i put service as a part
of system server process, dialog creation happens perfectly well with
system server context.Everything works fine.
But i want to run my service in a separate process.I extened my
service from service class , dialog creation is failing.
If i pass service context or applicaiton context during dialog
creation.
I wanted to understand the reason behind it.Why dialog works well in
system server, not working when service is running in separate
process.
Which context actually dialog is looking for ?
Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks