On 12 February 2011 03:57, Igor Nesralla Ribeiro <nesra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I’m a new on Android developer...and i have a question....what the most
> popular way to build app ???...like a build views and activitys and java or
> web app….the both work off-line ?!

I bet Eclipse + ADT is most popular environment. Not the perfect one but
it just works and is fast to set up. I'd recommend you start with it and
focus on android, and when you "mature" you also will be able to tell
what you like and dislike in Eclipse and its setup and then search for
alternatives would be more efficient.

--
Regards,
Marcin