2011-02-16 15:20, Kostya Vasilyev skrev:
16.02.2011 16:53, Mattias Svala пишет:
[...]
Which would suggest that I need to sublclass Preference in order to
create a contact picking preference.

I'd implement a self-contained Preference subclass, but maybe that's
just me.

100% agree. If you go the RingtonePreference route I suggested earlier it should hardly be more than 50 lines of code or so with all but ~10 being the typical "super"-calls. As I recall it there is a nice onPrepareRingtonePickerIntent() method which you just fiddle to become a ContactPicker instead.

                        Best / Jonas