Hi,

There are a lot of icons in my appwidget.
I would like a feature that a user can choose widget icon set in
different styles.

I don't want to store every icon set in the apk, only the default,
because the apk would grow very large,
and it is an appwidget so can't install on sd.

Downloading to SD is a good idea? What if sd is unmounted? It wouldn't
be good if the appwidget couldn't update itself.

I think it is impossible to change the icons in apk at runtime.

How can I implement this feature?

Thank you,
Tamás