A user has asked if I could stick my paid app on androidpit.com

They say that their licensing mechanism is very similar to the market lvl
and you simply use their classes in a very similar way the lvl and they
merely call through to the google lvl first and then theirs afterwards if
need be. If no good reply from both lvls then the app is not allowed.

See http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/developer-licensing-howto

Sounds like a done deal? Anyone out there using this lvl system and willing
to share feedback on how reliable, safe, anti-hackable it is? Anyone using
both lvl's in the same app?

I've been holding out long enough waiting for google to release paypal
payment options, but getting frustrated so started looking around for others
to augment my app with.