You have to download ITelehony.aidl (google for it) which will
generate the appropriate Interface for you and then you can use
reflection like this:
TelephonyManager phoneManager =
(TelephonyManager)context.getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
Method getMethod =
phoneManager.getClass().getDeclaredMethod("getITelephony");
getMethod.setAccessible(true);
ITelephony phoneService = (ITelephony)getMethod.invoke(tm);

Now you can use functions like endCall() to reject calls etc.