On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Bret Foreman <bret.fore...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I recently moved some code into libraries and I'm now getting the following
> runtime error. I rebuilt everything from the ground up but the error
> persists. Any ideas about what might be wrong?

Hey Bret, was going to respond to the other thread - I just ran into this
myself. I added a new class to my library project, used it in the main
project, everything built, but then got a class not found exception.

When I looked at the main project, the copied source files ("Library_src")
did NOT contain the new class file for some reason. I hit F5 on the project
to refresh and that did nothing. I had to right-click the project and select
refresh, which is usually not necessary, and then the file showed up. Seems
like Eclipse had gotten into some weird sync state.

I closed Eclpse and re-opened, cleaned and rebuilt everything, then
refreshed every project and verified the new class showed up in the main
project. It worked after that. Hope that helps.