I've been browsing through the build.xml files of different examples found
online and there does not appear to be any consistent standard for how the
build environment is organized. The "android" tool appears to manage/modify
part of the build.xml file and then other parts are intended to be modified
by hand. But the documentation for the "android" tool is about 6 lines long.

I have a fairly complex set of Eclipse projects that I am trying to convert
to Ant builds but I can't find any documentation for how to perform that
kind of work. Does anyone know of a porting tutorial from Eclipse build to
Ant build?