Over the course of the last year or so I created a beta tester
infrastructure to help me test my new paid apps in the Android
market.

The infrastructure allows me to provision a list of beta users for an
app and provides beta test codes for them to use.  I add a small jar
to my project and a single line of code to launch the beta login
activity.

I'm trying to decide whether it makes sense for me to expand the
infrastructure so that other developers can use it too.  If you're
interested click through to a Google form I set up and leave your
email address.

P.S. I'm not a spammer, but feel free to leave a throwaway address if
you're not convinced.

http://bit.ly/hwXnNF