Thank you all

Here is the code I use for my app:

public boolean isTablet() {
    try {
        // Compute screen size
        DisplayMetrics dm =
context.getResources().getDisplayMetrics();
        float screenWidth  = dm.widthPixels / dm.xdpi;
        float screenHeight = dm.heightPixels / dm.ydpi;
        double size = Math.sqrt(Math.pow(screenWidth, 2) +
                                Math.pow(screenHeight, 2));
        // Tablet devices should have a screen size greater than 6
inches
        return size >= 6;
    } catch(Throwable t) {
        Log.error(TAG_LOG, "Failed to compute screen size", t);
        return false;
    }
}

Any comments/suggestions?