I have an application that has two custom Dialog extensions. My
activity has an instance of each dialog as a private member variable.
My activity also implements DialogInterface.OnDismissListener and I
set it as the dismiss listener for each dialog.

My question is, what's the best way to determine which dialog was
dismissed in my activity's onDismiss(DialogInterface d) method? I
don't see anything in DialogInterface that lets me identify the
dialog.

For the moment, I'm testing if the dialog interface equals either of
my dialog instances held by the activity, e.g. if (d == mOptionsDlg).
That works but it feels brittle to me.

Anyone know a better way? Or should I just stick with the instance
comparison?

Thanks