Is it possible for an activity and a service to both have simultaneous
access to the same sqlite db?  So far I can't seem to find a way due
to the "failed to close()" exception I get when I make the second
connection.  I've tried a couple different setups so far, and it seems
my only option may be to have my db stuff live inside the service so I
never need the second connection.  Is my thinking correct or am I
missing something?

Thanks,

--
Greg Donald