I also got the same issue when I did the build Nov29,2008 on my
ubuntu, after the "repo sync", I did nothing else except "make".

I searched the google groups but did not find the fix for it. could
someone guide me where I can find the discussion on it? thanks.

error 17: Field android.media.AudioManager.ROUTE_ALL has
changed value from 15 to -1