I am trying to get an app that currently runs just fine on hdpi and
lower devices to work on the new XOOM that has xhdpi.  I have a png
image in my /drawable folder and a replacement in the /drawble-hdpi-v6
folder.  On the XOOM, the version in the /drawable folder is getting
picked up.  I tried creating an /drawable-xhdpi folder with a
replacement image.  That did not work.  I tried creating a /drawable-
xhdpi-v8, that did not work.  I tried /drawable-xhdpi-v9, that did not
work...

What do I need to do to get the XOOM to pick up the correct image.  I
guess I just assumed it should have picked the version in the hdpi
folder since that would be closest, but that did not happen.  My
manifest has the following settings,

    <uses-sdk
        android:minSdkVersion="4"
        android:targetSdkVersion="9" />