Hi,

I downloaded this java application from net.
Link :
http://rosarioconti.wordpress.com/2010/10/03/extending-your-android-air-application-using-java/

Basically this application uses
dexLoader.loadClass("com.adobe.air.AndroidActivityWrapper") to create
class instance and then call "OnCreate()" method of Adobe Air class
with swf file name as an argument. And so air runtime is launched and
SWF file is run.

This activity is working perfectly fine.

Now when I try to launch same activity via startactivity(), activity
is launched successfully. All function calls are done successfully.
But Air application is not launched. I can say, Java part is loaded
successfully because I can see buttons which I put in java app layout.

I am not getting the reason, why application launches AIR module and
SWF while invoking directly but not when calling from another
activity.

I tried several permutations like : multiprocess flag true; specify
process name; specify task affinity etc.; but no luck!!!

So I want to know:

1. What is difference between startactivity()  and clicking on
activity from home screen?
2. How to invoke Air Application via StartActivity?

Thanks
Niket