Thanks Greg, Justin!

As you can understand each game is "super secret" but my game is so simple
that I am going to try to describe it to you:

Fixed background, x number of buttons below (depending on level), a bubble
with a symbol floats from the top to somewhere in the middle where there is
a pin... if you hit the correct button before the bubble reaches the pin you
get a point and the bubble explodes, if it falls and hits the pin (and
explodes) first it's game over.

Each level change the background and make the bubble fall faster.

How many games do you know of that is as simple to describe :))

The reason I am willing to so openly discuss the game is because its for a
very niche bunch of us and will mostly be used internally - pretty sure
theres not much commercial opportunity here. I was hoping to learn enough
here to go on to more advanced stuff.

I've also downloaded SAM's teach yourself android in 24hrs, I think I'll
read up on that a bit then jump into the links that you guys provided so it
wont be as intimidating for a newbie like me.

Cheers!