Hello Group,

I have a couple of questions.

1. Lets say I calculate a circle say 14 points in a circle. I have an object
following those points for so many times for an animation. Now, since there
are different screen sizes, The speed of following those points will vary on
each mobile device. So my first question is how can I make it constant no
matter the radius size and screen size?

2, The following code to the points in the circle works, but sometimes, the
will jerk the object because it overshot it or something. I am checking by
distance between two points. What is a better way to do follow points in a
circle that doesnt jerk? I am all ears, but this one is not as critical as
the first question.

Thanks group.