Hi all!

I have made a custom instrumentation test runner, see below.  This works
fine on android-9, but fails on android-8.  Is this a known issue?  If so,
is there are workaround for android-8?

 public class InstrumentationTestRunner extends
android.test.InstrumentationTestRunner {

    public TestSuite getAllTests() {

        suite = new TestSuite("Sweet");

        suite.addTest(new TestCase("Success 1") {

            public void runTest() throws java.lang.Throwable {

                // Success

            }

        });

        suite.addTest(new TestCase("Success 2") {

            public void runTest() throws java.lang.Throwable {

                // Success

            }

        });

        suite.addTest(new TestCase("Error") {

            public void runTest() throws java.lang.Throwable {

                throw new RuntimeException("Error!");

            }

        });

        return suite;

    }

logcat gives nothing useful:

I/TestRunner(  552): started: Success
1(org.ruboto.test.InstrumentationTestRunner$1)

I/ActivityManager(   68): Force stopping package org.ruboto.sample_app
uid=10036