Hi All,

                I am using PopUpWindow which will shown with animation.After
creating object then I am calling below method as follows to show the popup
after 1s from bottom to top in animated way:-

   CODE::-

             pop.setLocationAndUpdate();

                                  :
                                  :

public void setLocationAndUpdate() {
        this.showAtLocation(view, Gravity.BOTTOM, 0, 0);
        this.update(0, 0, widthOfPopUp,heightOfPopUp);

        showKeyboard();

    }

                            But the problem is with showKeyboard() method
,the keyboard will be shown before popup finish the animation.
            So,I want once PopupWindow is completely shown after animation
,then after that it should show the keyboard.
             Can any one help me in this case?