Hi All,

I have a activity which will show a dialog, when dialog is presnet on the
screen and if the Global search key is pressed , it launches the search
activity.
When i come back from the search activity my dialog is disappeared and i can
see only the back ground activity.

How can i disable search key when my dialog is present.
I have tried the onKeyDown and onSerachRequested api's but still it launches
the search activity. I think the below mentioned functions work for base
activity and not for the dialog.

Pls do let me know if anybody knows the solution for it.

 public boolean onKeyDown(int keyCode, KeyEvent event) {
     // TODO Auto-generated method stub

     if (keyCode == KeyEvent.KEYCODE_SEARCH) {
            return true;
        } else return super.onKeyDown(keyCode, event);

    }
    @Override
    public boolean onSearchRequested() {
--