Kostya,

For the opposite activity flow - when the user comes back to "the
real"
activity and your code discovers that the session expired, start the
login activity and call finish() on "the real" one.

There are more than one activity other than login, so if i am on after
login i go to activity A then B then C and now let us say session
expire and i finish only C, A and B will be still in stack. So it will
not work.