Hello everyone,
                       I'm trying to use the droid-fu libraries in my
project but I guess I have no idea what I am doing. I plan on using
BetterAsyncTask to send a couple of images to a server and then have
the program return a response. The problem I am having is after I add
the droid-fu .jar file into my build path. I then try to extend my
main activity as follows

import com.github.droidfu.activities.BetterDefaultActivity;

        public class MainActivity extends BetterDefaultActivity {
        @Override
        protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
                super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
                setContentView(R.layout.main);

}
}

Before I even add any code to my project the program crashes if I try
to run it. I get the following exception:

03-02 20:43:47.784: ERROR/AndroidRuntime(3238):
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity
ComponentInfo{com.marco.servertest/com.marco.servertest.MainActivity}:
java.lang.ClassCastException: android.app.Application

Any help would really be appreciated! I am about ready to give up on
the droid-fu libraries and just use the regular AsyncTask . Do I need
to add anything to my manifest file??