Hi All,

I want to check low memory state in my application. In my application
i am fetching some iamges from the server and displaying them in the
gallery. I am fetching images in batch, not at single time. At the
time of low memory, i want to release previously fetched image so that
i can store newly fetched images.

my approach is to find out available memory, compare it with the
threshold memory. If both are equal then release previously fetched
images. but size of the threshold is in MB, while i would require only
500kb to 1 MB for new images.

Please give me some idea.