Or you can use public static like TreKing suggested...

Personally, if I find that I'm having to use Global variables, then that
means I'm most likely doing something wrong, and I try to restructure what
I'm doing.  Generally I can find a way to accomplish the same thing without
them and have a better application design.

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware