Hi all,

I have been told to create an application which needs to fetch data
from the internet based on the search term and display the results in
a tabular format in a fashion customized for mobile devices.

Currently we have a website which fetches all the songs information
based on the search term, but there is no site created for mobile
devices. So, we would like to create an application which on providing
the search term receives the HTML response and display only some of
the major fields after some re-structuring by getting only the major
data from within the HTML response.

Please note that i dont want to use a webview to display by editing
the HTML response. All i need to do is just to get some fields from
the HTML response and display the same in a tabular format within a
textview.

Could any one of you share any tips or any other ways to implement
this?