I am doing an update on my application. I would like to sign it and
publish
However, when doing the process of jarsigner. It prompt me for the
passphrase, unluckily , I forgot the passphrase.
So, I would like to have some advice on it.

1) Is it possible to recovery/reset the passpharse of the keystore.
2) if passpharse recovery, reset is not possible. Am I needed to
delete the old publish and publish the apps with new package name and
new key signed? How can I notify the users installed the old apps to
download and install the new apps? Thanks a lot.