Wow.  I actually planned to be nice when I browsed the group this
evening.

Here is the kindest response that comes to mind:

your post makes no sense.

1. Just because you decide to use JSON to send your flight data
request to a number of websites does not mean that they will accept
it.
2. How Google finds the data from the sites and displays it is
something you need to ask them.  Without actually knowing I would
guess that they tap into one or more aggregated data feeds that must
already exist to serve travel agents.
3. If you know where you want to go from and where you want to go to
and when then I suggest you research each of the 'several sites' you
have in mind and find out what api (if any) they publish for 3rd
parties like yourself.

I would recommend that before you spend a lot more time working on
this that you step back and work out if the end result that you have
in mind is actually going to give any added value above all the
existing solutions that are already out there.