One way is to capture the geocoder responses into a collection (over
time) then write an algoritm to determine the which contents of that
collection are usable.
The geocode throws bad results and nulls all thge time. Most of the
good algorithms are propietary (skyhook), but there is room for
exploration with your own exciting code.