Hi All,
         In my application I am using WebView and in that I am using
javascript alert( ) method but its not working, no pop-up appears.

in my manifest file I have added
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"></uses-
permission>

and in activity file I have added
        mWebView = (WebView) findViewById(R.id.webview);
        mWebView.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
        mWebView.loadUrl("file:///android_asset/demo.html");

In layout xml file I have added
<WebView
    android:id="@+id/webview"
    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
    android:layout_height="fill_parent"
/>

Any clue how to enable full Java script in WebView.