Marc,

You cannot directly call UI functions in Android from a background thread:

http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/fundamentals/processes-and-threads.html#Threads

This explains how you can trigger UI updates:

http://developer.android.com/resources/articles/timed-ui-updates.html

-- Kostya

11.03.2011 11:55, Marc CG пишет:
Hi everybody!

First, sorry if my English is bad, usually i don't use it...

I am making a program witch have 2 java class. The first class is the
main activity and the second is a thread.

In the main activity i have some ImageViews, Textviews, CheckBox and
RadioButtons. My Problem is that when i want to modify the ImageView
from main activity to a new Image (that i have into resources) my
debugger says: "Source not found". But if i do this out of the thread
it works.

I can't see the problem!

Thanks for all!

Marc