Hi friend, I am trying to implement a questionnaire on android,  and I
have two solutions, but I am not sure which one is better, please
advise.

Basically I need display these 10 questions to user, on the bottom of
each question, it will display Next and Previous button. There 10
questions are coming from server, so I will have to create part of UI
dynamically.

Here are two solutions:

1. Create a Question activity, then make 10 instances of this
activity.
    The problem for this one is, when we click Previous, we have to
finish() current question activity, and recreate new instance for
current question when we click Next from that "Previous question".
In this case, we are creating so many instances....

2. Create one Question activity, put ViewFlipper into this activity
layout, which will be used to mimic Next and Previous action.

   Which way is better? Any idea? Thanks.