Hi,

For learning purposes, I'm trying to imitate the behaviour of the
Galaxy Live Wallpaper which comes preinstalled on all Android phones.
I'm trying to get the image to skew and rotate based on which home
screen i am on, but i'm having trouble figuring out exactly what to
do.

Currently, i'm using a Bitmap to display my image, and using a matrix
to skew it, except it's not quite right.
Firstly, my center (main) home screen doesn't have a skew of zero ...
i can't figure out how i can make that happen
Secondly, my skew is all over the place.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.