This is the top link from Googling for "DNS Java":

http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/

-- Kostya

17.03.2011 20:00, Raghav Sood ?????:
Right. So far I have made all the features of my app but I have /absolutely /no idea how to interface it with the DNS servers. I managed to get it working by routing it through an existing website but it was very inefficient and slow. I need to have the gateway built right into the app. I want to inerface with Telnic's DNS servers to be specific.