Ok, thanks. On a plane right now so connectivity a little slow, but will try a google search.
Thanks.

David Williams
Check out our WebOS mobile phone app for the Palm Pre and Pixi:
<http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie> Golf Caddie <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie> | Golf Caddie Forum <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie/forum> | Golf Caddie FAQ <http://www.dtw-consulting.com/GolfCaddie/faq.html> by DTW-Consulting, Inc.

On 3/17/2011 5:11 PM, Kostya Vasilyev wrote:

Can't be very specific now (typing at my phone), but I believe this came up on this list before, except in that case it was an IOException every other time.

Try searching list archives on Google Groups or just using web search.