There doesn’t seem to be a way to provide feedback on the Android
developer’s website, so I am posting this message with the hope that
someone with appropriate authority fix this.  Recently I found an
article – Using the Contacts API (http://developer.android.com/
resources/articles/contacts.html) –  on the developer’s website that
was exactly what I needed, but I found it almost by accident through a
search.  This article is not listed under the “Articles” menu list on
the left of the page, and it would have simplified my finding the
article if it had been listed there.  So now my question is – what
other articles are not listed in the menu?