I have a very simple test web page:

http://www.amazingdev.com/js.html

Which is just a few lines long. It's mostly to test the console.log
function.

I'm finding it works just fine in my 2.2 emulator, but not when I debug
via a real device (in this case, an EVO running 2.2). I see the log
message show up when Eclipse is connected to the emulator, but it
doesn't show up when it is connected to my EVO.

Is this some kind of bug? Misunderstanding? Or extra security when run
via the handset?

--
Jonathan Arnold        Webstream: http://hieronymus.soup.io

Talent wins games, but team work and intelligence wins championships.
Michael Jordan