The only point is that's what I've found to work, nothing more.  Perhaps I'm
not doing it correctly, but it's like pulling teeth trying to get layouts to
work like I want them to, so when I find something that works I'm hard
pressed to sit there for hours trying to optimize it 100%.

--
Chris Stewart
http://chriswstewart.com