Actually, bumping the RAM helps a bit. hw.ramSize ("Device RAM size")
of 1024, if you have enough memory on your development machine, does
improve performance. It is still fairly dreadful, but I couldn't even
get it to boot with whatever the default was.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 7:19 AM, String <sterling.ud...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I think the point is that the Honeycomb emulator is abominable on every
> configuration that anyone's reported. Even Google has admitted that it's
> really bad.
> AFAIK, nobody's reported any success with improving the situation by
> tweaking settings, either. Why don't you do that, and let us know what you
> find?
> String

Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 3.5 Available!