Yes giving the developers a 1-star rating is not nice. On the other hand I
understand the frustration: It's the <<worldwide>> internet we are connect
to. Apps a virtual goods transfered via the inter-tubes. Payment is done
with worldwide operating credit card companies. For a potential customer in
Moscow or Tokyo there is no good reason he can not by at the appstore.